February 27, 2009

Questions

Why do I keep making the same mistakes?
Why don’t I succeed?
Why do I do the things I do?
Why don’t I do what is right?

Does my life still have worth?
Does God still love me?
Does He still care?
Does He regret making me?

How much pain have I caused Him?
How many times do I have to try before I get it right?
How many times will I try to accomplish the impossible?
How many times will I fail?
How many times will I doubt?

When will I realize it is not up to me?
When will I realize I can’t do it myself?
When will I realize I need to trust Him?
When will I realize only through Christ I succeed?

Do I understand He has already forgiven me?
Do I understand the depth of His love?
Do I understand the work He did on the cross?
Do I understand…?

Will I give Him my life?
Will I surrender all?
Will I let Him work in me?
Will I love Him in return?

Stop and be still and know He is God
Stop and be still and know His unfailing love
Stop and be still and know His forgiveness
Stop and be still and know He is in control

Will you surrender all?
Will you slow and pounder His unfailing love?
Will you be still?

No comments:

Post a Comment